Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yay for Me Wednesday!

Its Wednesday again ..which means we get to celebrate our good mommy moments!

I will get us started ..

*I started school this week..on time..yay for me!
* I have straightened up every night this week to be ready for school ...yay for me!
* I WILL finish putting that basket of laundry away before I got to bed ..(premature) yay for me!
* I cleaned out my boys closet this week ...yay for me!
* I reorganized the baby's closet this week ..yay for me!
* I am still keeping my car cleaned out...yay for me!

What would you like to celebrate? I wanna hear it! :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Definitely "yay for me" accomplishments! Came by from iFellowship!

    Have a great day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails