Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mom-Based Business: Henry & Stella Designs

Our Mom-Based Business of the week is Henry & Stella Designs ...a new jewelry line that I LOVE LOVE!

{Our mom is Krystal}

Krystal Maples is a jewelry designer and stay-home mom from Cheney, Kansas. She and her husband, Chad, have been married since 2004 and have two adopted sons, ages 13 and 9. She began making jewelry in 2010 and fell in love with hand-stamped metalwork. She recently left the corporate world and her job as a private investigator for a law firm, and now runs Henry & Stella Designs (named after two of her dogs) from her home. She greatly enjoys the flexibility of being her own boss and having a more active role in her sons' lives.


I am a proud owner of a Henry & Stella design with all three of my sons' names on a round silver circle. I love it! ...this is me when I got to wear it for the first time :)

These make GREAT mom or grandmother gifts! Her designs are unique, simple and beautiful. She does them for your school, your favorite athlete, your favorite nickname..etc. They are as unique as you are :)

Check out her site, look around and get to know her work. I would love for you to come back and tell me what you LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails