Monday, March 28, 2011

Congrats Stasi!

Congrats to Stasi for winning 6 months FREE on PearBudget! ...this should be a great kickstart for her new years resolution to get on a budget :)

She says in her entry comment ..."I love pear budget! I used their free spreadsheet version before we were married, but i never made the jump to the online version. Even if I don't win, i will try and convince my husband that the jump is worth it" 

I hope this helps your case Stasi! 

YOU may not have won 6 months for free ...BUT PearBudget offers everyone who signs up (again, nothing entered more personal than an email address) a FREE 30-day trial. I have been using mine and LOVE it!

Special thanks to Charlie at PearBudget, as well as Ruth who have offered this great giveaway and have let me gush to them about their great resource and my new favorite iphone app! :) Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails