Friday, February 25, 2011

If I must ...

Whatta week! Business reigns supreme in the Steedly house this week, as mama is getting ready for her annual Ladies Retreat with her "girls". As a planner, this is one of my favorite times of year and this weekend we get to see all our hard work come to fruition!

This, of course, is also the weekend that I need to wrap up my Thirty One catalog party for Kimmie!



I am SO excited to see this new spring catalog ..SO many new prints and new bags that I just drool over!

My favorites are the Spiral and Dot with hot pink lettering ..SOOO cute.

I am also way excited about their new boy prints...because there are lots of boys around here! :)

If you are interested in placing an order with Thirty One, I would LOVE for you to pop over to my online party HERE ...also, keep in mind we are trying to help this MOM BASED BUSINESS hit a new milestone this month. OKAY, if I HAVE to get new awesome bags in order to support you Kimmie..I will make the sacrifice :)

Thirty One is also having a great sale this month - for every $31 you spend, you get another item for 31% off!  This is a good deal, when using it for an AWESOME car bucket (large utility tote!..LOVE IT!) ..you can get it for $20.70 after the discount!

Anyways..I have said my piece about THAT! ..need ideas? Girls, I got the goods..just let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails