Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thirty One ...for Me


After being in love with these products for a LONG time, I finally decided to become a consultant so I can share these great things and this great company with other people just like they were shared with me!

Do bags make us more peaceful? Well ..not on a spiritual level, for sure. But I have learned to appreciate simple, beautiful things even more since I have been on this journey to less stress and more peace.

Somehow, a pretty bag to put my bible and reading materials in makes me smile. Being able to see "Swagger Wagon" on the side of my Car Bucket makes me feel a little bit of joy in the blessings of my wonderfully crazy life!

I also love being a partner in a company who loves to encourage women to bless their family through striving to be like the Proverbs "Thirty One" woman, by creating an industry. I love that their company is debt free and that they seek to manage what they have been blessed with well.



I would love to share these beautiful things with you!

You can check out my Thirty One website here ...you may want to check it out today (before midnight!) because my favorite product is on sale for $9 just for June!

This is what I use for my Car Bucket ..the Large Utility Tote.  Its $9 if you spend $31, which you can achieve pretty easily because monogramming ($6 per item) goes towards that $31!  ..that is just through the end of the day so you want to get on that ASAP!

You can also work towards that $31 with the Organizing Utility Tote ..which I use for my Study Bag, and about 1000 other things! :)

May your day be blessed with beautiful things that you find much joy in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails