Tuesday, May 10, 2011

True Study for Kids ..#2

After a little inspiration yesterday from Heather, I created a scripture worksheet that will work well for my little man...I am really excited to work on this with my eldest!

Children's Scripture Worksheet

This one is for elementary ages, for children who are reading and writing well.

My friend Heather has another great one for the same age, but covering a greater range from preK-3rd grade because she has added a drawing element. I think this is a GREAT idea, and perfect for those little kinesthetic learners.

Scripture Memory pK-2nd Grade

These are some great ways to help our children learn to truly study God's Word, and apply it to their lives!

It WORKS FOR US ..to teach our little ones that these words are a "light unto {their} path" Ps 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails