Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Project Life 2011

Hey my friends ..I have so many great ideas for LPLS in 2011 ..I cant WAIT to share them with you!

But ..for now, most importantly I wanted to share how much MORE I love Project Life than I even did before!

I decided to order the digital version of Project Life this year.  Becky Higgins has the same awesome graphics from the hard copy version, but in a clickable format where you can just drag and drop your digital picture files.  It has the added benefit of being able to use various sizes and layouts for my pics. Also,  even as easy as it was printing pictures every couple of weeks, it was sometimes a bit tedious (its all relative, it wasnt THAT tedious).

Becky Higgins' 2011 designs are beautiful! She has added two new designs (2010 and 2011 are both available digitally, but the 2010 design for the hard copy is SOLD OUT) and I had a hard time deciding. I went with the Turquoise design, since I think it fit me and my "boys" better.

I plan to use the digital version for all my 2011 photo journaling but wanted to get my book already set up and ready to add pics starting on Saturday ..I found something I had to share!

Right now, you can get the $99 digital version for 30% off ..making it $69 if you prepurchase it (pay before you actually make the book).  By signing up to get access to the book maker now, you get another $5 off!

I just ordered my 2011 Project Life digital book for $65!

I have already played with the template a bit and I love it! It includes some of her way cute fonts, all the journaling cards/title cards/dates stamps from ALL the available versions and a ton of versitility  with the layouts.

I just wanted to share this AWESOME deal!  ...see more about Project Life here!

UPDATE:  I have been using my new digital PL and I LOVE IT!  Its so perfect for me - I have been keeping up with my pictures (granted, we are only 6 days in) but its SO easy to drag and click my pictures into the digital book, add whatever I want to the page or to leave as is. This is TOTALLY worth the $65 I spent on it ..absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails