Monday, November 22, 2010

Moms Like Us ..You!

This week, instead of having a Mom Like Us share her thoughts ...I would like YOU to share yours!

Are you a mom like us? Can you relate to the moms who have shared their hearts the last few weeks? Which questions did you most relate to?

For the next couple of weeks, I am going to as YOU some of these questions, and I would love for you to answer them ...we havent had a lot of comments on the blog, but I have heard alot of great feedback in other ways. So, I know that these answers are a great encouragement to Moms Like US!

So, this weeks question ...What do you feel is your greatest struggle as wife/mother?

See the links below to see some of the answers of our other Moms Like Us! :)

1 comment:

  1. My greatest struggle as a wife/mother is simply "getting it all done". And also being content with what I can do. I have very high standards for myself-my homemaking, my homeschool, my parenting, my role as a wife. I fall short every single day in some (or all!) areas, and this is what I struggle with. I want every day to be "perfect". And I want to have true contentment when the day is not perfect. Does this make sense?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails