Sunday, May 6, 2012

What if?


What if...God has given us everything we need, and we squander it on everything but the life that He has for us?

What if ...we have taken our 'everything' and we have divided it out to thing far less worthy of the reasons it was given to us in the first place?

What if ...we really do have all the time, money, possessions, physical/mental energy, and every other imaginable resource that we need for the life God calls us to?

What if...we just misused it all?

What if ...God has given us everything for a specific reason, and its not about us as much as about others?

What if ...the verse that says "You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God" (2 Cor 2:11) is true? 


Well, then that would change everything ..wouldn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Courtney, I have had to cut back on my reading quite a bit over the past several months, but over lunch today I'm skimming your blog. I landed on this post and it is hitting home with me. Not because I am wanting more (of COURSE "more" would be nice!), but because I have been thinking lately how I/we can have "enough" with what we are given (mostly in the financial realm right now). Thanks for something to "chew on".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails