Monday, November 10, 2008

Order!


We NEED it, dont we?

We desire it as the created of an ordered Creator ..true, we feel the need on different levels, to different extremes. But, I think we can safely say that we all have an innate need to feel that our lives are somewhat ordered.

I know I crave it.

I want to be ordered in my home, which makes me feel capable of achieving that same level of peaceful existence in different areas as well.

I had the most pleasant experience this past week of feeling somewhat like a celebrity when I went to spend some time with my sister, and had two people who I didnt know mention this blog (referred by my aforementioned sister ..thanks Lace!).

Those comments, and the ones I exchange with fellow moms on a daily basis makes me realize who important this order thing is to us.

We need it ...we crave it. We build our lives on it. We find peace in order, and find ourselves more focused with we can see through our nice clean lens of purpose and find affirmation of a job well done.

So, I am going to really work on some practical ideas and solutions. We will highlight some areas where we need to focus our efforts (cause lets face it, there are about a billion we COULD focus on), and those which apply to all of us ..not matter what the needs of our individual families may be.

So, please keep visiting and sharing ideas ..we need to help each other achieve this goal of order and peace from order in our lives! ..at least, the kind of peace we can find through order ..the Ultimate Peace is the foundation of all of it, and true peace can only be found there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails